There is nothing better than going to a get together or a party, and seeing that beloved bowl of homemade guacamole. In my mind, I want to run in, grab it like a football, and run into a corner to binge eat it while nobody is watching. Seriously…it is one of my all time favorite dips, garnishes, foods to eat with a spoon, everything. Avocados in their raw state are just so crazy healthy for you, More potassium than a banana, tons of fiber, healthy heart fats ( anything that has fat has to taste good!), it lowers cholesterol too! So why not eat a big bowl of it?! This guacamole, uses fresh ingredients, and is not a bit spicy. Great paired with chips, or even chopped veggies, smack it inside of a burrito or taco…so may things to do with it! You can even binge eat it in a corner, and not feel one percent of guilt.
- 3 Ripe avocados
- 1/2 Tomato finely diced
- 1/2 Medium onion finely diced
- 1 Bunch cilantro
- 1/2 Lime juiced squeezed
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- Sat to taste
- Chop up onions, garlic, cilantro and tomatoes
- Cut avocados in half,and scoop out inside into a bowl- removing the pit.
- Put chopped onions, garlic, cilantro & tomato on top, squeeze lime juice, and add salt.
- Mix until all ingredients are blended
- Be careful not to mix to much, or the avocado will become mushy