There are those moments when you thing…”damn it, I am hungry….I just wanna shove my hand in a bowl or a bag, or some kind of a package, and stuff my face, buuuut there is nothing healthy to do that!” Normally, it will be chips, processed snacks or rarely anything remotely healthy. This amazing Crunchy Protein Packed Granola is so easy to make and eat. If you are as lazy as I am (and trust me…I really am), this is the best kind of snack. Reach in and eat!
The best part about this granola, is that you can add pretty much whatever you want. Feel free to change up the ingredients! The more variety, the better ( within reason ). Don’t go adding pizza sauce or anything like that, because…well…If you feel the need, be my guest. You can sprinkle it on yogurt, add it will plant based milk for an amazing cereal, or just eat it straight out the of the container like a wild animal.
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl, and toss well.
- Spread onto a veggie paper lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes or until toasted
- If it is too dry, you can add a little maple syrup to moisten