The minute I ask the kids..” Hey! Do you guys want to make ranch?” That is seriously one of the few times my chidren actually listen and respond, and it is always with a “YESSSSSSSS!!!” They wash their hands and run into the kitchen to help and eat…Ok, so they eat more than help, but the point is that they love it!
- 2 Cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 Garlic clove ( minced)
- 1 Tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- Place greek yogurt into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients on top
- Stir until everything is well mixed together
- Plate with your favorite sliced veggies